Wednesday, September 26, 2012

[Review] Baviphat Fruit Miracle Facial Mist Apple Moisture

Baviphat is well-known for it's product of fruit series. I decided buying this one, Fruit Miracle Facial Mist Apple Moisture, a few months ago. I was looking for some reviewers about face mist. I'd like googling Korean face mist because they aren't only 'just water in a bottle to make your face fresh'. Korean brands present face mist having another function as face primer.

I listed some face mist product and I decided to have baviphat friut miracle facial mist apple moisture.

Most of reviewers like this product. Well, I love it's apple scent. It really moistens my face.

I use apple moisture mist before applying bb cream. It makes bb cream easier to blend. I love it's moisture properties most.

Sometimes I use it in the afternoon to refresh my face.


Score : 95 of 100

Repurchase : Yes but I wanna try Faceshop Jeju Orange Face Mist


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment