Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Song Joong Ki talks about his pretty boy image

While many artistes in the industry can’t wait to steer

away from a stereotyped image, Joong Ki says it’s no

biggie to be viewed as a ‘flower boy’ and attributed

his popularity and jobs in showbiz to his good looks.

He explained, ‘I’m actually very thankful. To say that

the pretty boy image did not add on to my stress will

cause people to think that I’m proud. The image I

have now will change in the future with my age so

it’s not a big deal.’

As an artiste who once expressed his desire to cultivate

his comedic skills through appearances in variety

shows, fans of this sunshine boy take note. Joong Ki

intends to return to variety shows though there are no

concrete plans laid out right now.

On the interpersonal and comic timing skills he picked

up from his short stints on such programmes, the

young chap quipped, ‘I have a lot of respect for

Running Man and the people in variety (shows) as I

have learnt that it is really difficult to make things

interesting and fun for the audience.’

‘I want to do more variety shows as well as try out

being a radio deejay if there’s a chance,’ he revealed.

With a desire to ‘communicate with people through

the radio’, Joong Ki added, ‘I like to listen to the

radio and the radio seems to have a lot of charms to

it. It is also something I have never tried before so I

really want to give it a shot; it’s something that I

really want to challenge myself with.’

Source : XinMSN, Korea.com


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment